Mens Celestine Merino Blend 3/4 Tights (Rust/Beacon)
UK | Get it by -
International | Please see delivery estimates here.
Delivery date estimates apply to orders placed before 10am
Superfine Merino Wool and Tencel baselayer, keeping your body temperature ambient whether it's warm or cold out on the mountain. The Merino face fabric is soft, durable, breathable and is odour free to provide superb all day comfort, while the Tencel mesh backing provides optimum moisture management.
Recycled & recyclable: Our garments are produced from recycled fabrics and can be recycled at the end of their life, helping to minimise waste during production and avoid household refuse. No-one's perfect when it comes to being 'eco', so we're aiming for progress rather than perfection. We believe that by trying to be better we can make a difference, and no matter how small - it all counts.
- 195gsm 19.5 mic Merino face with 100% Tencel mesh backing
- Recycled Polyester elasticated waistband with embossed 'U' logo design
- Double layer fabric in seat area for added warmth
- Flatlock stitching for a chafe free fit
- 3/4 length so cuff sits above ski boots
- Embroidered logo
- Grosgrain hanging loop
- Approximate garment weight: 190gms (size M)
- The outer fabric is 100% non-mulesing Merino 19.5mic
- The backing fabric is 100% Tencel mesh, which is a cellulose eco-friendly fibre made from wood pulp. It's 50% more absorbent than cotton and has fantastic anti-odour and anti-bacteria natural performance.
- Free shipping for UK orders over £50.
- Free shipping for International orders over £100.
- We aim to get UK orders to you within 2-5 working days. Delivery lead times for international orders vary.
For more information click here.
- If you're not completely happy with your purchase, you can return an item within 100 days of receiving your order.
- Items should be returned in the same condition in which you receive them: the original product packaging and tags must still be attached, and the products must be in an unused condition.
Please see full return instructions here.
Have only worn in slightly cold ( uk ) temp for running and they were more than warm enough. Not tested in mountains yet. I think they will be warm enough . Look like they should last a while. However they are loose fitting from new would have preferred a more tight type fit. Hope they don't get too baggy.
These 3/4 tights are well cut, don't bunch up and are very warm.