Mens Igneous Insulated Ski Jacket (Ink/Bluebird)
UK | Get it by -
International | Please see delivery estimates here.
Delivery date estimates apply to orders placed before 10am
The ultimate ski jacket for cold days out on the mountain. Insulated, waterproof & breathable, made with heat sealed baffles to keep the Thermolite EcoMade insulation secure and avoid cold spots along stitching lines.
Recycled & recyclable: Our garments are produced from recycled fabrics and can be recycled at the end of their life, helping to minimise waste during production and avoid household refuse. No-one's perfect when it comes to being 'eco', so we're aiming for progress rather than perfection. We believe that by trying to be better we can make a difference, and no matter how small - it all counts.
Please note: The Igneous jacket has a slim, fitted cut, please size up for more room to layer.
- Insulated with Thermolite EcoMade T-Down 570 fill power, which is made from 100% recycled PET fibre.
- Heat sealed baffles for a seam free finish
- Helmet compatible hood which is fully adjustable and has a stiffened peak & deep front to protect you from the elements
- Adjustable cuffs for a flexible fit under or over gloves
- Stretch cuff gaiters with thumb loops, to keep out the drafts
- Water resistant zippers with rubber ended pullers for easy grip whilst wearing gloves
- Plenty of zipped pockets so you can keep your valuables safe, including a sleeve pocket for your lift pass, a chest pocket and hand warmer pockets.
- Removable snow skirt made from stretch fabric for a secure fit and a gripper elastic trim to keep it in place
- Adjustable hem to dial a perfect fit, with adjusters each side
- Internal pocket made from stretch mesh, perfect for stuffing your gloves or beanie
- Hanging loop
- Approximate garment weight: 1250gms (size M)
- Insulation weight per garment: 308gm (size S), 323gm (size M), 338gm (size L), 353gm (size XL), 369gm (size XXL)
- The outer fabric is 100% Recycled Polyester made from post consumer waste, ie plastic bottles.
- The membrane is 100% Recycled Polyester ECOSHIELD. This recycled Polyester membrane is comprised of 85% Polyester film waste + 15% recycled bottles. It's also GRS & BlueSign certified.
- The waste from membrane production would usually be discarded, but this waste is cut into fragments, processed into small granules and then combined with recycled bottles into a new high-performance waterproof and breathable membrane.
- It's also possible to recycle ecoSHIELD membrane at the end of the garment's life, meaning that your garment can avoid being added to the ever-increasing percentage of textiles going into landfill each year.
- The insulation is Thermolite EcoMade T-Down 570FP which is made from 100% recycled PET fibre and it's contained within deep heat sealed baffles for a seam free finish.
- The DWR is PFC Free C0 and also has a Plasma finish (Super DWR) which helps to lengthen the working life of the DWR between reapplications.
- Free shipping for UK orders over £50.
- Free shipping for International orders over £100.
- We aim to get UK orders to you within 2-5 working days. Delivery lead times for international orders vary.
For more information click here.
- If you're not completely happy with your purchase, you can return an item within 100 days of receiving your order.
- Items should be returned in the same condition in which you receive them: the original product packaging and tags must still be attached, and the products must be in an unused condition.
Please see full return instructions here.
Very happy with the jacket, only missing underarm vents and definitely double chest pockets an extra pocket inside. Mashed inside pocket for heat etc is nice, but not enough.
The hood covers my helmet, but the pockets are relatively small. A zipped internal phone pocket would be nice too
Skied in France in February. The jacket is excellent. Only fault is too warm at times and could do with vents under arms.