Mens Microcline Mid Layer Jacket (Evergreen/Genepi)
UK | Get it by -
International | Please see delivery estimates here.
Delivery date estimates apply to orders placed before 10am
Versatile mid-layer for cold days as part of your layering system, or worn alone for hut to hut missions. Insulated using Thermore ecodown®, made from 100% recycled fibers from PET bottles, zoned to ensure optimal thermoregulation: 100gsm High Loft ecodown® in main body, upper sleeves and across shoulder and yoke panels for warmth, and 60gsm Super Compact ecodown® in underarm panels, hood and collar for breathability. Add to this the roll-away hood, zippered side pockets and high chin guard and it's sure to be your go-to mid-layer piece.
Recycled & recyclable: Our garments are produced from recycled fabrics and can be recycled at the end of their life, helping to minimise waste during production and avoid household refuse. No-one's perfect when it comes to being 'eco', so we're aiming for progress rather than perfection. We believe that by trying to be better we can make a difference, and no matter how small - it all counts.
- Outer fabric: 100% Recycled Polyester with C0 DWR finish
- Lining fabric: 100% Recycled Polyester
- Insulation: Zoned Thermore ecodown® - 100% recycled fibers from PET bottles
- 100gsm Thermore High Loft ecodown® in main body, upper sleeves and across shoulder & yoke panels
- 60gsm Thermore Super Compact ecodown® in underarm panels, hood & collar
- 2 zipped hand pockets with recycled soft Tricot lining
- Vislon centre front zip with chin guard
- Zipped chest pocket
- Rubber ended zip pullers for easy grip whilst wearing gloves
- Rollaway hood with securing tab
- Stretch elastic bound cuffs, hood and hem
- Single underarm panel for flexible fit
- Embroidered logos
- Grosgrain hanging loop
- Compostable packaging
- 100% Recycled Polyester
- Free shipping for UK orders over £50.
- Free shipping for International orders over £100.
- We aim to get UK orders to you within 2-5 working days. Delivery lead times for international orders vary.
For more information click here.
- If you're not completely happy with your purchase, you can return an item within 100 days of receiving your order.
- Items should be returned in the same condition in which you receive them: the original product packaging and tags must still be attached, and the products must be in an unused condition.
Please see full return instructions here.
Ideal for use with a fleece. Very light but warm and looks really good too.
If you are looking for a highly insulated jacket - this is not the one for you - very thin, very lightweight- it just wasn't what i thought it was going to be - but very good quality thin layer
Jacket seems well made, lightweight but suspect good for layered wearing.
I'm a steady medium in 99% of my clothes and this whilst the chest was fine, the bottom of the jacket was fitted and ultimately made the jacket too small (I'm a 34 waist).
Recently purchased to replace and old lightweight jacket and absolutely love it. It's light, warm and looks good
Nice jacket but the brand appears to be a a slim fit or slightly small for the advertised size as we returned 2 jackets that were both too tight!