Mens Microcline Mid Layer Jacket (Ink/Beacon)
UK | Get it by -
International | Please see delivery estimates here.
Delivery date estimates apply to orders placed before 10am
Versatile mid-layer for cold days as part of your layering system, or worn alone for hut to hut missions. Insulated using Thermore ecodown®, made from 100% recycled fibers from PET bottles, zoned to ensure optimal thermoregulation: 100gsm High Loft ecodown® in main body, upper sleeves and across shoulder and yoke panels for warmth, and 60gsm Super Compact ecodown® in underarm panels, hood and collar for breathability. Add to this the roll-away hood, zippered side pockets and high chin guard and it's sure to be your go-to mid-layer piece.
Recycled & recyclable: Our garments are produced from recycled fabrics and can be recycled at the end of their life, helping to minimise waste during production and avoid household refuse. No-one's perfect when it comes to being 'eco', so we're aiming for progress rather than perfection. We believe that by trying to be better we can make a difference, and no matter how small - it all counts.
- Outer fabric: 100% Recycled Polyester with C0 DWR finish
- Lining fabric: 100% Recycled Polyester
- Insulation: Zoned Thermore ecodown® - 100% recycled fibers from PET bottles
- 100gsm Thermore High Loft ecodown® in main body, upper sleeves and across shoulder & yoke panels
- 60gsm Thermore Super Compact ecodown® in underarm panels, hood & collar
- 2 zipped hand pockets with recycled soft Tricot lining
- Vislon centre front zip with chin guard
- Zipped chest pocket
- Rubber ended zip pullers for easy grip whilst wearing gloves
- Rollaway hood with securing tab
- Stretch elastic bound cuffs, hood and hem
- Single underarm panel for flexible fit
- Embroidered logos
- Grosgrain hanging loop
- Compostable packaging
- 100% Recycled Polyester
- Free shipping for UK orders over £50.
- Free shipping for International orders over £100.
- We aim to get UK orders to you within 2-5 working days. Delivery lead times for international orders vary.
For more information click here.
- If you're not completely happy with your purchase, you can return an item within 100 days of receiving your order.
- Items should be returned in the same condition in which you receive them: the original product packaging and tags must still be attached, and the products must be in an unused condition.
Please see full return instructions here.
Having read not so good reviews I was surprised with the quality of the jacket. Its been tested on cold windy days and I've got to say I'm very impressed
Ideal for use with a fleece. Very light but warm and looks really good too.
If you are looking for a highly insulated jacket - this is not the one for you - very thin, very lightweight- it just wasn't what i thought it was going to be - but very good quality thin layer
Jacket seems well made, lightweight but suspect good for layered wearing.
I'm a steady medium in 99% of my clothes and this whilst the chest was fine, the bottom of the jacket was fitted and ultimately made the jacket too small (I'm a 34 waist).
Recently purchased to replace and old lightweight jacket and absolutely love it. It's light, warm and looks good