Mens Obsidian 3L Shell Ski Jacket (Granite/Burgundy)
UK | Get it by -
International | Please see delivery estimates here.
Delivery date estimates apply to orders placed before 10am
A high performance, non-insulated shell jacket, designed as a windproof and waterproof layer to be used with an insulating mid-layer.
The Obsidian shell ski jacket has 15k/15k waterproofing and breathability courtesy of the fully recycled ecoSHIELD® membrane to keep you dry and comfortable on the mountain, whilst offering all the features you expect from a shell ski jacket.
Recycled & recyclable: Our garments are produced from recycled fabrics and can be recycled at the end of their life, helping to minimise waste during production and avoid household refuse. No-one's perfect when it comes to being 'eco', so we're aiming for progress rather than perfection. We believe that by trying to be better we can make a difference, and no matter how small - it all counts.
- 3 Layer Shell Jacket
- Taped seams to ensure a waterproof performance
- Helmet compatible hood which is fully adjustable and has a deep front to protect you from the elements
- Adjustable cuffs for a flexible fit under or over gloves
- Stretch cuff gaiters with thumb loops, to keep out the drafts
- Water resistant zippers with rubber ended pullers for easy grip whilst wearing gloves
- Plenty of pockets so you don't have to reach into your backpack all the time, including a sleeve pocket for your lift pass
- Removable snow skirt made from stretch fabric for a secure fit and a gripper elastic trim to keep it in place
- Adjustable hem to dial a perfect fit, with adjusters each side
- Internal pocket made from stretch mesh, perfect for stuffing your gloves or beanie
- Pit Zips for easy venting when you're working hard, touring or spring skiing
- Goggle wipe attached to inside of zipped chest pocket
- Earphone cable port through to inside of jacket from zipped chest pocket
- Hanging loop
- Regular fit allows for layering underneath without being oversized. If you prefer a slimmer fit please size down, or size up for a looser fit allowing for bulkier layers
- Approximate garment weight: 725gms (size Medium)
- The outer fabric is 100% Recycled Polyester made from post consumer waste, ie plastic bottles.
- The membrane is 100% Recycled Polyester ecoSHIELD®. This recycled Polyester membrane is comprised of 85% Polyester film waste + 15% recycled bottles. It's also GRS & BlueSign certified.
- The waste from membrane production would usually be discarded, but this waste is cut into fragments, processed into small granules and then combined with recycled bottles into a new high-performance waterproof and breathable membrane.
- It's also possible to recycle ecoSHIELD® membrane at the end of the garment's life, meaning that your garment can avoid being added to the ever-increasing percentage of textiles going into landfill each year.
- The backing is 100% Polyester 20D jersey, helping to keep the fabric lightweight and flexible and also making it possible for the fabric to be recycled at the end of the garment's life.
- The DWR is PFC Free C0 and also has a Plasma finish (Super DWR) which helps to lengthen the working life of the DWR between reapplications.
- Free shipping for UK orders over £50.
- Free shipping for International orders over £100.
- We aim to get UK orders to you within 2-5 working days. Delivery lead times for international orders vary.
For more information click here.
- If you're not completely happy with your purchase, you can return an item within 100 days of receiving your order.
- Items should be returned in the same condition in which you receive them: the original product packaging and tags must still be attached, and the products must be in an unused condition.
Please see full return instructions here.
This jacket is exceptional. It fits superbly and is long enough to not expose the waistline to snow. It very light, brilliantly made and every aspect of the functional design has been thoroughly considered. And it looks very good too.
Very good garment for skiing
Very good garment for skiing
Very good, Its a bit shorter than it appears in the pictures. I have field tested it and it worked