Womens Igneous Insulated Ski Jacket (Ink/Bluebird)
UK | Get it by -
International | Please see delivery estimates here.
Delivery date estimates apply to orders placed before 10am
The ultimate ski jacket for cold days out on the mountain. Insulated, waterproof & breathable, made with heat sealed baffles to keep the Thermolite EcoMade insulation secure and avoid cold spots along stitching lines.
Recycled & recyclable: Our garments are produced from recycled fabrics and can be recycled at the end of their life, helping to minimise waste during production and avoid household refuse. No-one's perfect when it comes to being 'eco', so we're aiming for progress rather than perfection. We believe that by trying to be better we can make a difference, and no matter how small - it all counts.
Please note: The Igneous jacket has a slim, fitted cut, please size up for more room to layer.
- Insulated with Thermolite EcoMade T-Down 570 fill power, which is made from 100% recycled PET fibre.
- Heat sealed baffles for a seam free finish
- Helmet compatible hood which is fully adjustable and has a stiffened peak & deep front to protect you from the elements
- Adjustable cuffs for a flexible fit under or over gloves
- Stretch cuff gaiters with thumb loops, to keep out the drafts
- Water resistant zippers with rubber ended pullers for easy grip whilst wearing gloves
- Plenty of zipped pockets so you can keep your valuables safe, including a sleeve pocket for your lift pass, a chest pocket and hand warmer pockets.
- Removable snow skirt made from stretch fabric for a secure fit and a gripper elastic trim to keep it in place
- Adjustable hem to dial a perfect fit, with adjusters each side
- Internal pocket made from stretch mesh, perfect for stuffing your gloves or beanie
- Hanging loop
- Approximate garment weight: 1100gms (size Small)
- Insulation weight per garment 255gm (size XS), 268gm (size S), 282gm (size M), 296gm (size L), 310gm (size XL)
- The outer fabric is 100% Recycled Polyester made from post consumer waste, ie plastic bottles.
- The membrane is 100% Recycled Polyester ECOSHIELD. This recycled Polyester membrane is comprised of 85% Polyester film waste + 15% recycled bottles. It's also GRS & BlueSign certified.
- The waste from membrane production would usually be discarded, but this waste is cut into fragments, processed into small granules and then combined with recycled bottles into a new high-performance waterproof and breathable membrane.
- It's also possible to recycle ecoSHIELD membrane at the end of the garment's life, meaning that your garment can avoid being added to the ever-increasing percentage of textiles going into landfill each year.
- The insulation is Thermolite EcoMade T-Down 570FP which is made from 100% recycled PET fibre and it's contained within deep heat sealed baffles for a seam free finish.
- The DWR is PFC Free C0 and also has a Plasma finish (Super DWR) which helps to lengthen the working life of the DWR between reapplications.
- Free shipping for UK orders over £50.
- Free shipping for International orders over £100.
- We aim to get UK orders to you within 2-5 working days. Delivery lead times for international orders vary.
For more information click here.
- If you're not completely happy with your purchase, you can return an item within 100 days of receiving your order.
- Items should be returned in the same condition in which you receive them: the original product packaging and tags must still be attached, and the products must be in an unused condition.
Please see full return instructions here.