Womens Obsidian 3L Shell Ski Trousers (Rust/Beacon)
UK | Get it by -
International | Please see delivery estimates here.
Delivery date estimates apply to orders placed before 10am
High performance non-insulated, wind & waterproof shell ski trousers.
The Obsidian shell ski trousers have 15k/15k waterproofing and breathability courtesy of the fully recycled ecoSHIELD membrane to keep you dry and comfortable on the mountain, whilst offering all the features you expect from your ski trousers.
Recycled & recyclable: Our garments are produced from recycled fabrics and can be recycled at the end of their life, helping to minimise waste during production and avoid household refuse. No-one's perfect when it comes to being 'eco', so we're aiming for progress rather than perfection. We believe that by trying to be better we can make a difference, and no matter how small - it all counts.
- 3 Layer Trousers
- Taped seams to ensure a waterproof performance
- Adjustable waist with Velcro tabs for perfect fit
- Plenty of pockets so you don't have to reach into your backpack all the time, including two thigh pockets for easy access on the chairlift
- Stretch Snow gaiters with Velcro adjusters & popper closures for a secure fit. The gripper also helps to keep them in place and ensure the snow stays on the mountain and not in your boots.
- Removable bib & braces with attachments on the trousers, so you can decide how to wear - with bib & brace, trousers with braces or just trousers
- Extra long side zips with double ended closure for easy venting
- Cordura cuff panels offer extra protection from ski edges
- Transceiver pocket with loop attachment
- Metal D-Ring offers a useful place for attaching gloves or keys
- Regular leg length across all sizes is 78cm inseam (garment measurement)
- Approximate garment weight: 750gms (size Medium)
- The outer fabric is 100% Recycled Polyester made from post consumer waste, ie plastic bottles.
- The membrane is 100% Recycled Polyester ECOSHIELD. This recycled Polyester membrane is comprised of 85% Polyester film waste + 15% recycled bottles. It's also GRS & BlueSign certified.
- The waste from membrane production would usually be discarded, but this waste is cut into fragments, processed into small granules and then combined with recycled bottles into a new high-performance waterproof and breathable membrane.
- It's also possible to recycle ecoSHIELD membrane at the end of the garment's life, meaning that your garment can avoid being added to the ever-increasing percentage of textiles going into landfill each year.
- The backing is 100% Polyester 20D jersey, helping to keep the fabric lightweight and flexible and also making it possible for the fabric to be recycled at the end of the garment's life.
- The DWR is PFC Free C0 and also has a Plasma finish (Super DWR) which helps to lengthen the working life of the DWR between reapplications.
- Free shipping for UK orders over £50.
- Free shipping for International orders over £100.
- We aim to get UK orders to you within 2-5 working days. Delivery lead times for international orders vary.
For more information click here.
- If you're not completely happy with your purchase, you can return an item within 100 days of receiving your order.
- Items should be returned in the same condition in which you receive them: the original product packaging and tags must still be attached, and the products must be in an unused condition.
Please see full return instructions here.