Womens Obsidian 3L Shell Jacket (Cherry)
UK | Get it by -
International | Please see delivery estimates here.
Delivery date estimates apply to orders placed before 10am
A high performance, non-insulated shell jacket, designed as a windproof and waterproof layer to be used with an insulating mid-layer.
The Obsidian shell ski jacket has 15k/15k waterproofing and breathability courtesy of the fully recycled ecoSHIELD® membrane to keep you dry and comfortable on the mountain, whilst offering all the features you expect from a shell ski jacket.
Recycled & recyclable: Our garments are produced from recycled fabrics and can be recycled at the end of their life, helping to minimise waste during production and avoid household refuse. No-one's perfect when it comes to being 'eco', so we're aiming for progress rather than perfection. We believe that by trying to be better we can make a difference, and no matter how small - it all counts.
- 3 Layer Shell Jacket
- Taped seams to ensure a waterproof performance
- Helmet compatible hood which is fully adjustable and has a deep front to protect you from the elements
- Adjustable cuffs for a flexible fit under or over gloves
- Stretch cuff gaiters with thumb loops, to keep out the drafts
- Water resistant zippers with rubber ended pullers for easy grip whilst wearing gloves
- Plenty of pockets so you don't have to reach into your backpack all the time, including a sleeve pocket for your lift pass
- Removable snow skirt made from stretch fabric for a secure fit and a gripper elastic trim to keep it in place
- Adjustable hem to dial a perfect fit, with adjusters each side
- Internal pocket made from stretch mesh, perfect for stuffing your gloves or beanie
- Pit Zips for easy venting when you're working hard, touring or spring skiing
- Goggle wipe attached to inside of zipped chest pocket
- Earphone cable port through to inside of jacket from zipped chest pocket
- Hanging loop
- Regular fit allows for layering underneath without being oversized. If you prefer a slimmer fit please size down, or size up for a looser fit allowing for bulkier layers
- Approximate garment weight: 640gms (size S)
- The outer fabric is 100% Recycled Polyester made from post consumer waste, ie plastic bottles.
- The membrane is 100% Recycled Polyester ecoSHIELD®. This recycled Polyester membrane is comprised of 85% Polyester film waste + 15% recycled bottles. It's also GRS & BlueSign certified.
- The waste from membrane production would usually be discarded, but this waste is cut into fragments, processed into small granules and then combined with recycled bottles into a new high-performance waterproof and breathable membrane.
- It's also possible to recycle ecoSHIELD® membrane at the end of the garment's life, meaning that your garment can avoid being added to the ever-increasing percentage of textiles going into landfill each year.
- The backing is 100% Polyester 20D jersey, helping to keep the fabric lightweight and flexible and also making it possible for the fabric to be recycled at the end of the garment's life.
- The DWR is PFC Free C0 and also has a Plasma finish (Super DWR) which helps to lengthen the working life of the DWR between reapplications.
- Free shipping for UK orders over £50.
- Free shipping for International orders over £100.
- We aim to get UK orders to you within 2-5 working days. Delivery lead times for international orders vary.
For more information click here.
- If you're not completely happy with your purchase, you can return an item within 100 days of receiving your order.
- Items should be returned in the same condition in which you receive them: the original product packaging and tags must still be attached, and the products must be in an unused condition.
Please see full return instructions here.
I used this jacket for two weeks in Canada. It seems well made with good feature eg long sleeves, large hood that fits a helmet, snow valance. There is also plenty of room for adding layers underneath.
Great fit. Lovely colour, just a bit different . Seems excellent quality. Good length