Womens Quartz 3L Shell Jacket (Navy)
UK | Get it by -
International | Please see delivery estimates here.
Delivery date estimates apply to orders placed before 10am
Designed with performance and durability in mind, the Quartz shell jacket will keep you protected from the elements wherever you're on or off piste. The robust 3-layer fabric, incorporating the fully recyclable ecoSHIELD PRO® membrane, offers exceptional 15k/20k waterproofing and breathability.
Eco-conscious: 73% of garments end up in landfill or are incinerated each year, which is why we've taken steps to ensure our garments are both recycled and recyclable.
- 3 Layer Shell Jacket
- Taped seams to ensure a waterproof performance
- Helmet compatible hood which is fully adjustable and has a deep front to protect you from the elements
- Adjustable cuffs for a flexible fit under or over gloves
- Stretch cuff gaiters with thumb loops, to keep out the drafts
- Water resistant zippers with rubber ended pullers for easy grip whilst wearing gloves
- Plenty of pockets so you don't have to reach into your backpack all the time, including a sleeve pocket for your lift pass
- Removable snow skirt made from stretch fabric for a secure fit and a gripper elastic trim to keep it in place
- Adjustable hem to dial a perfect fit, with adjusters each side
- Internal pocket made from stretch mesh, perfect for stuffing your gloves or beanie and internal media pocket
- Pit Zips for easy venting when you're working hard, touring or spring skiing
- Goggle wipe attached to inside of zipped chest pocket
- Earphone cable port through to inside of jacket from zipped chest pocket
- Hanging loop
- Relaxed fit allows for layering underneath without being oversized. If you prefer a slimmer fit please size down, or size up for a looser fit allowing for bulkier layers
- The outer fabric is 100% Recycled Polyester made from post-consumer waste, ie plastic bottles.
- The membrane is ecoSHIELD PRO®. This updated Polyester membrane is comprised of 50% pre-consumer recycled PET & 50% recycled virgin Polyester. It's also GRS & BlueSign certified.
- The waste from membrane production would usually be discarded, but this waste is cut into fragments, processed into small granules and then combined with recycled bottles and virgin Polyester into a new high-performance waterproof and breathable membrane.
- It's also possible to recycle the ecoSHIELD PRO membrane at the end of the garment's life, meaning that your garment can avoid being added to the ever-increasing percentage of textiles going into landfill each year.
- The backing is 100% recycled Polyester 20D jersey, helping to keep the fabric lightweight and flexible and also making it possible for the fabric to be recycled at the end of the garment's life.
- The DWR is PFC Free C0 and also has a Plasma finish (Super DWR) which helps to lengthen the working life of the DWR between reapplications.
- Free shipping for UK orders over £50.
- Free shipping for International orders over £100.
- We aim to get UK orders to you within 2-5 working days. Delivery lead times for international orders vary.
For more information click here.
- If you're not completely happy with your purchase, you can return an item within 100 days of receiving your order.
- Items should be returned in the same condition in which you receive them: the original product packaging and tags must still be attached, and the products must be in an unused condition.
Please see full return instructions here.