Womens Quartz 3L Trousers (Burgundy)
£350.00 Sale • Save
UK | Get it by -
International | Please see delivery estimates here.
Delivery date estimates apply to orders placed before 10am
Designed with performance and durability in mind, the Quartz shell ski trousers will keep you protected from the elements wherever you're on or off piste. The robust 3-layer fabric, incorporating the fully recyclable ecoSHIELD PRO® membrane, offers exceptional 15k/20k waterproofing and breathability.
Eco-conscious: 73% of garments end up in landfill or are incinerated each year, which is why we've taken steps to ensure our garments are both recycled and recyclable.
- 3 Layer Trousers
- Taped seams to ensure a waterproof performance
- Adjustable waist with Velcro tabs for perfect fit with belt loops
- Water resistant zippers with rubber ended pullers for easy grip whilst wearing gloves
- Plenty of pockets so you don't have to reach into your backpack all the time, including two waist pockets and two thigh pockets for easy access on the chairlift
- Stretch Snow gaiters with Velcro adjusters & popper closures for a secure fit. The gripper also helps to keep them in place and ensure the snow stays on the mountain and not in your boots
- Inner Thigh Zips for easy venting when you're working hard, touring or spring skiing
- Side zips for easy access to your boots
- Cordura cuff panels offer extra protection from ski edges
- Metal D-Ring offers a useful place for attaching gloves or keys
- Regular leg length across all sizes is 78cm inseam (garment measurement)
- The outer fabric is 100% Recycled Polyester made from post-consumer waste, ie plastic bottles.
- The membrane is ecoSHIELD PRO®. This updated Polyester membrane is comprised of 50% pre-consumer recycled PET & 50% recycled virgin Polyester. It's also GRS & BlueSign certified.
- The waste from membrane production would usually be discarded, but this waste is cut into fragments, processed into small granules and then combined with recycled bottles and virgin Polyester into a new high-performance waterproof and breathable membrane.
- It's also possible to recycle the ecoSHIELD PRO membrane at the end of the garment's life, meaning that your garment can avoid being added to the ever-increasing percentage of textiles going into landfill each year.
- The backing is 100% recycled Polyester 20D jersey, helping to keep the fabric lightweight and flexible and also making it possible for the fabric to be recycled at the end of the garment's life.
- The DWR is PFC Free C0 and also has a Plasma finish (Super DWR) which helps to lengthen the working life of the DWR between reapplications.
- Free shipping for UK orders over £50.
- Free shipping for International orders over £100.
- We aim to get UK orders to you within 2-5 working days. Delivery lead times for international orders vary.
For more information click here.
- If you're not completely happy with your purchase, you can return an item within 100 days of receiving your order.
- Items should be returned in the same condition in which you receive them: the original product packaging and tags must still be attached, and the products must be in an unused condition.
Please see full return instructions here.