Womens Wulfenite Fleece Jacket (Charcoal)
UK | Get it by -
International | Please see delivery estimates here.
Delivery date estimates apply to orders placed before 10am
The soft and comfortable deep pile fleece traps heat for warmth, making the Wulfenite fleece an ideal choice as a standalone jacket as well as for layering up on cold days. Stay warm and become the envoy of the resort!
Eco-conscious: 73% of garments end up in landfill or are incinerated each year, which is why we've taken steps to ensure our garments are both recycled and recyclable.
- The main fabric is 100% Recycled Polyester made from post-consumer waste, ie plastic bottles
- The panelling is 95% recycled Polyester 5% elastane, helping to keep the fabric lightweight and flexible and also making it possible for the fabric to be recycled at the end of the garment's life
- Deep pile fleece to ensure you are warm on the coldest of days
- Zippered Closure With Popper Placket to ensure the heat stays in when it should
- Large Pockets including kangaroo pouch and two side entry hand warmer pockets to keep valuables and your hands warm, with zippered closures
- Relaxed fit allows for layering underneath without being oversized
- Main: 100% Recycled Polyester
- Contrast: 100% Polyester
- Pocket Lining: 100% Polyester / 87% Polyester, 13% Elastic
- Free shipping for UK orders over £50.
- Free shipping for International orders over £100.
- We aim to get UK orders to you within 2-5 working days. Delivery lead times for international orders vary.
For more information click here.
- If you're not completely happy with your purchase, you can return an item within 100 days of receiving your order.
- Items should be returned in the same condition in which you receive them: the original product packaging and tags must still be attached, and the products must be in an unused condition.
Please see full return instructions here.